With its origins in the storied Electrical Engineering Research Lab, the Micro + Nanotechnology Laboratory is one of the country’s premier university facilities for conducting photonics, microelectronics, biotechnology, and nanotechnology research. Over the decades, our faculty have taught and trained thousands of students, who have gone on to successful careers in industry, academia, and government research labs.
We encourage our former students and friends to partner with us as we strive to maintain HMNTL’s position as a top semiconductor and bionanotechnology research facility.
HELP HMNTL EDUCATE AND INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION OF SEMICONDUCTOR AND BIONANOTECHNOLOGY LEADERS
Stillman Lecture Series
HMNTL inaugurated the Stillman Lecture Series in the spring of 2018 to honor the many extraordinary scientific research contributions of Professor Gregory E. Stillman to the University of Illinois family. The goal of the Lecture Series is to invite key leaders in micro and nanotechnology research and development to share their thoughtful insights, critical analyses, and provocative ideas with our researchers and students. We hope to inspire new campus dialogue and additional scientific inquiry to enhance the education, research efforts, and professional development of our community of scholars.
Some ways you can get involved:
For more information, contact:
- Present a seminar to our current students about your organization’s relevant research.
- Explore opportunities for joint sponsored research through the HMNTL Industry Affiliates program.
- Allow us to profile your career on the HMNTL web site.
- Provide your contact information so we can send you research and education updates through our annual highlights report and quarterly E-news InstruMNTL.
- Help us tell the HMNTL story by donating to our new atrium displays.