One of the largest university-based facilities - working at the intersection of biology and engineering.
Researchers develop transistors that can switch between two stable energy states
Upgraded transistor laser could boost computer processor speeds=
Retired Intel executive receives College of Engineering Distinguished Alumni Award
Gerald Marcyk recognized for his contributions to microprocessor silicon technology R & D.=
- Nick Holonyak JR Photonics Media BEACON Award Winner
Holonyak has been selected as one of this year’s “Beacon” honorees in the “Researcher” category for his notable contributions to the photonics field.
- Bioimaging REU Exposes Undergrads to Imaging Research, What Grad School is Like
- Carle Collaboration Develops Rapid, Portable Sepsis Detection Device
- Butterfly Eyes Inspire Real-Time Surgery Imaging Solution
- Chemistry Professor and MNTL Researcher Catherine Murphy was Named a Clarivate Analytics Highly Cited Researcher for 2016
Murphy Named One of the World's Most Influential Researchers
- Illinois researchers build Dropbox-like storage, analytical system for scientific data
- Researchers develop transistors that can switch between two stable energy states
Upgraded transistor laser could boost computer processor speeds