One of the largest university-based facilities - working at the intersection of biology and engineering.
MNTL is one of the country's largest and most sophisticated university facilities for conducting photonics, microelectronics, biotechnology, and nanotechnology research. Our 15 class 100 and 1000 cleanrooms, 46 general purpose labs, and 2,500 square foot biosafety level-2 bionanotechnology complex contain all the tools researchers need to conduct their work.
- Undergrad Researcher Awarded IEEE Photonics Conference Women in Travel Grant
Melia the Only Undergrad Researcher Accepted
- Patrick Su & Co-authors Receive "Student Presentation Award" at TECHCON in September
"MNTL Has Been a Second Home for Me"
- Postdoc Yue Zhuo Receives Inaugural Thomas F. Deutsch Fellowship in Biomedical Optics
Based at Massachusetts General Hospital, Affiliated with Harvard Medical School
- Bashir Named College of Engineering Dean
- Join MNTL & ECE October 26 for the Holonyak Symposium
Celebrating Dr. Nick Holonyak's 90th Birthday & the LED's Impact
- Li Elected as 2018 Fellow of the American Physical Society