One of the largest university-based facilities - working at the intersection of biology and engineering.
MNTL is one of the country's largest and most sophisticated university facilities for conducting photonics, microelectronics, biotechnology, and nanotechnology research. Our 15 class 100 and 1000 cleanrooms, 46 general purpose labs, and 2,500 square foot biosafety level-2 bionanotechnology complex contain all the tools researchers need to conduct their work.
MNTL's Prof. Bayram Designated OSA Senior Scholar
Recognized for Exceptional Accomplishments & Service=
Researchers at MNTL & Beckman Team Up to Develop New Form of Microscopy=
- MNTL's Prof. Bayram Designated OSA Senior Scholar
Recognized for Exceptional Accomplishments & Service
- Goddard Selected as University Scholar
- Researchers at MNTL & Beckman Team Up to Develop New Form of Microscopy
- Xiuling Li's Research Team is Transforming the Transformer
Engineers on a Roll Toward Smaller, More Efficient Radio Frequency Transformers
- Stillman Lecture Series Enjoys Successful April Debut
Where the World of Photonics is Headed
- Director's Message for Spring 2018
Lecture Series Dedicated to Greg Stillman's Memory