EVG 620 Double-Sided Mask Aligners
The EVG 620 is an i-line (365 nm) mask aligner capable of 0.5 micron feature resolution and can attain one-micron frontside and two-micron backsidealignment accuracy (based on the operator’s ability). The aligner is currently configured with a 5-inch mask plate holder (for aligning 4-inch wafers) and can accommodate masks of different thicknesses. A 7-inch mask plate holder (for 6-inch wafers) is also available, and a 4-inch mask plate holder (for 3-inch wafers) is on order. Smaller wafers and pieces can be aligned with the appropriate chuck.
Please contact the Xin Yu if you are interested in getting training on this tool.
- Standard EVG recipe on AZ1505 resist
- Photomask=light field, Cr/Quartz
- 3inch Si wafer, wafer thickness=380um
- Spin coating=1000rpm 10sec with Ramp=100rpm/sec, 5000rpm 40sec with Ramp=250rpm/sec, PR thickness=860nm
- Remove edge bead
- Soft bake=110C 1min EVG-620 aligner: Standard mode soft contact exposure, Dose=45mJ/cm2
- Development: MIF917 30sec
- Diener O2 descumming: recipe 5, 1min