With its origins in the storied Electrical Engineering Research Lab, the Micro + Nanotechnology Laboratory is one of the country’s premier university facilities for conducting photonics, microelectronics, biotechnology, and nanotechnology research. Over the decades, our faculty have taught and trained thousands of students, who have gone on to successful careers in industry, academia, and government research labs.
We encourage our former students and friends to partner with us as we strive to maintain MNTL’s position as a top semiconductor and bionanotechnology research facility.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Present a seminar to our current students about your organization’s relevant research.
- Explore opportunities for joint sponsored research through the MNTL Industry Affiliates program.
- Allow us to profile your career on the MNTL web site.
- Provide your contact information so we can send you research and education updates through our annual highlights report and quarterly E-news InstruMNTL.
- Help us tell the MNTL story by donating to our new atrium displays.
For more information, contact: