NAPCO Series 8000 CO2 Water Jacketed Incubator
With the Thermo Scientific NAPCO Series 8000 CO2 incubators from Thermo, you have the ultimate choice of both water jacket (WJ) and direct heat (DH) technology, giving you the flexibility you can depend on for growing cells. With a broad selection, you can choose the NAPCO Series 8000 CO2 incubator to best meet your needs. The answer is NAPCO Series 8000, for precise temperature control and stability of all culture parameters.
Preventing contamination is better than cure. With the innovative features of the NAPCO Series 8000 CO2 incubators, you will save time, money and more importantly protect your cultures from contamination.
1. Rapid HEPA filtration producing Class 100 air quality in under five minutes
2. Coved corners throughout for easy cleaning
3. Intuitive Message Center user interface for quick and easy access to all functions
4. Choice of T/C or IR CO2 sensors to match your requirements
With a triple wall construction and large volume of water, NAPCO Series 8000 WJ CO2 incubators provide unsurpassed temperature stability and protection against heat loss. To ensure the safety of your cultures, the water jacketed technology holds the temperature for extended periods of time, which is critical during power failures.
- Fast temperature recovery keeps culture conditions very stable
- Heated, dual-pane glass inner door reduces heat loss and condensation