Labconco Conrolled Atmosphere Glove Box
Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box provides a leak-tight environment for work with contamination-sensitive materials. Procedures where low levels of oxygen or moisture are important, such as work with organometallics, alternative energy cells or hydrophilic chemicals, are typical applications for these glove boxes.
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant phenolic core work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- manual valves with 3/8" compression fittings and 3/8" hose barbs
- Main chamber pressure gauge with readings from -5 to +5 inches of water gauge
- Transfer chamber pressure gauge with readings from 0 to -29 inches of mercury
- Pressure relief valve that activates at pressure/vacuum above 6 inches or below -6 inches of water gauge
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10(-4) ml/sec when tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
- Meets Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Transfer chamber high vacuum sleeve and interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel.
- Pressure relief valve vent
- 4" nominal diameter dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 22 watt fluorescent lamp
- Main chamber interior dimensions of 33.5" w x 27.5" d
- Transfer chamber dimensions of 11" nominal ID x 12" long.
Item Dimensions: 52.7" w x 31.6" d x 40.0" high (134 x 80 x 102 cm)
Electrical Specification: 115 volts, 60 Hz, 8 amps
Liner Material: Polyethylene
Interior Working Width: 33.5"
Electrical Requirements: Domestic
Power Cord(s) & Plug(s): 115 volts, 8 amps
Required Accessories: supporting base, vacuum source, inert gas
Primary Application: Work with atmosphere-sensitive materials
Built-In Options: None
Compliance: ETL listing, UL 3101-1/61010-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 conformity
Interior-mounted electrical outlets: 115 volt